ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SPONSORING TOUR GUIDE AWARDS 2016?
With over a million locals employed directly in tourism industry, over one million tourists visiting Tanzania every year, tourism industry is one of the largest employment opportunities contributing over 18% national GDP and leading sector on foreign exchange. Our community is comprised of Tourists and service providers, including: safari guides, mountain guides, porters, cook, marine guides, cultural guides, tour leaders, hoteliers and many more.
Your sponsorship participation will increase brand awareness, drive sales, and multiply your ROI as an event sponsor. Tanzania Tour Guide Awards Ceremony offers an array of marketing and promotional opportunities including; print, online and on-site promotions. This portfolio is designed with the flexibility to fit a low range budget and to meet your marketing objectives. Take advantage of our sponsorship and event marketing opportunities and set yourself apart from your competition. Sponsorships are offered to a limited number of qualified vendors.
- Logo with website link on home & sponsor page.
- Industry exclusivity for the platinum sponsor
- Tickets for award ceremony numbers depending on the level of sponsorship
- Plenary speaking opportunity
- Premier seating
- Access to exclusive VIP reception honoring award finalists
- Tables at exhibition hall in prominent location at event depending on the level of sponsorship
- Page ad on event program sizes depending on the sponsorship level
- Sponsorship designation on all promotional advertising for the event: including TV, radio, printed invitations as well as online and print promotion
- Opportunity for banner and signage placement at awards event (banner provided by sponsor)
Though it is our inaugural ceremony we are pleased to receive feedback that hundreds guests intend to participate in this event and we have already gained attention from the local, national and international tourism media, we are actively looking for corporate sponsors, big and small, to partner with us to make this ceremony a success. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org: Download sponsorship proposal here.
SPONSOR THE TANZANIA TOUR GUIDE AWARDS
Though its our inaugural ceremony we are pleased to receive feedback that hundreds guests intend to participate in this event and we have already gained attention from the local, national and international tourism media, we are actively looking for corporate sponsors, big and small, to partner with us to make this ceremony a success.